Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ashley's Faves: Charm Bracelets and Necklaces



I'm awfully excited about my father's birthday. We're having a lovely picnic at the lake with some Bocce Ball, Sancerre (see below) and a delicious European meal of meats, cheeses and fresh bread. I love eating like that- it's so relaxed and elegant... and feels much more indulgent than it actually is!

I was lucky enough to find a recipe for fresh cheese from scratch in an old cook book, and have been busy coming up with different herbed cheeses to serve for our picnic. Now you know me- I fake it in jewelry and in the kitchen [see Fake It In The Kitchen] so this recipe is just as easy as can be. I adore cooking things that appear very gourmet and complicated but are actually very easy.

As excited as I am about this recipe, I am so much more excited about what I'll be wearing. As with cooking, I like to wear jewelry that appears to be much more expensive than it actually is. (That is my Big Secret, after all.) These two charm pieces are just perfect for that! Everyone thinks they're some sort of fabulously expensive designer's pieces, and they go extremely well with a crisp, white shirt. Fauxture Pink Pearl Charm Set $79; Gold Essential Charm Bracelet $24 at Ashey's Big Secret.

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.


© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: