Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ashley Needs Your Help!!!

Ok, so I'm going to a party held by an old flame of mine at the end of August.... I am SO, SO nervous! I need a fabulous look to blow him away, and would love it if you would help me out! Take a look at the following options, then VOTE to the right to let me know which one I should wear. Ladies, I need to look fabulous!
Here are the options:
OPTION 1:

Here I am wearing a new black and white shirt, indigo capris, and the following jewelry:

White and Black Polka Dot Bangle: $12.00

White Irredescent Rhinestone Bangle: $18.00

Pink Rhinestone Bangle: $18.00

Princess Crown Necklace: $30.00


OPTION 2:


Option 2 is what Mom picked. Here I am wearing a Jones of New York white and red striped top with white bermuda shorts, red kitten heels and the following jewelry:

Festive Ballsy Cuff: $27.00

Faux Lucite Bangle: $15.00

Linda Lucite Bangle: $9.00



OPTION 3:

Here I am wearing one of my favorite flowy, most comfortable black shirts and indigo blue capri pants wearing the following jewelry:
White Irredescent Rhinestone Bangle: $18.00
Ok, everybody... now go to the right and VOTE! I swear, I will wear the winning outfit... just make sure to pick a good one for me!
I'll let you know how it goes!

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Good luck on your date? is it a date????? Anyway, don't be nervous! youll be fine!!!!!!!!

Fabulous Mom said...

I like option one!!!!!