Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ashley's Faves: Pink, Pink, Pink!!!


Fauxture Pink Crystal Beads


Pink Rocker Bangle


Pink Rhinestone Bangle

It's no secret- I totally ADORE pink! And with the sparkly new merchandise in, I'm in heaven!

My newest style trick is to take a really, really simple outfit (plain jeans and a plain black or white shirt) and jazz it up with some fun, ostentatious jewelry. I get a ton of compliments on my outfits, and I don't have to spend more than a few minutes throwing it together.

Fauxture Pink Crystal Beads: $17.00

Pink Rocker Bangle: $7.00

Pink Rhinestone Bangle: $18.00

For a grand total of $42, you'll look like a million bucks!

Start shopping Ashley's Big Secret now!


For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.


© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: