Sunday, January 14, 2007

What a wonderful Sunday!


I had such a lovely day today- it has put me in a brilliant mood, and I feel totally refreshed for the week ahead. I drove into the city today for brunch with my best friend, Sarah- brunch on Sunday was a longstanding tradition while I lived in the city, and it was so wonderful to get back to it. We went to our favorite diner, so there was lots of quality 'people watching'- I even ran into an old co-worker of mine! As he was passing by the window, we waived him in so we got to catch up with him a little bit, too. After brunch, I got a call from J. Michael, who had just finished up an audition, so he came over and we got to gab with him for awhile. Then a few friends called to invite me to watch the Bears game, and my oldest friend in the world Kyle, had a chili party! Whew! It was lovely to see and hear from all those old friends today but I am beat and happy to be home....

By the way, that is a vest I'm wearing in that picture, but I promise you it's cute and hip, and not at all 1993. :-)

For fabulous accessories, visit www.ashleysbigsecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: