Friday, January 12, 2007

Have your cake and eat it, too!




I was reading an article in the paper regarding image consultants, who by the way were men. Does that seem as bizarre to you as it does to me? I certainly would not want my husband to consult me on my wardrobe, but that is an entirely different subject, so I will not go there. But I will add that he is the one who bought me camouflage for Christmas. At any rate, the article went on to say that “cake is the foundation of your wardrobe…..yum yum…now my husband would certainly like that! And that the frosting for the cake are accessories…”frosting pieces are items that are trendy and look fabulous, too much cake is boring” WOW!



Guess I will now get dressed for the day….how does chocolate cake and white frosting sound to you? Or white cake with pink frosting?….Um….I think I will ask my husband which he prefers. Have a fun day!

For fabulous accessories, visit www.ashleysbigsecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com
© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: