Monday, January 29, 2007

Smart and Attractive- A Good Combination

Well ladies, I've been shopping on the internet the past couple of nights, and have seen things that would make your jaw drop! Yes, I've seen gorgeous Marc Jacobs bags, drooled over Chanel, and practically fainted at the prices. To loosely paraphrase Scarlet O'hara, "As God as my witness, I will never pay retail again!"

When I started Ashley's Big Secret, it was important to me to provide a way for fierce and fabulous females to buy gorgeous, exquisite and elegant jewelry without spending a darn fortune. I think I have good taste... but do I?

Lets take a look at some things I found that prove that you don't have to spend a lot to look like a million bucks. (And prove that my taste is pretty good in the meantime.)

First up, Marc Jacobs. I love him... and I'm pretty sure that my young shopping habits and first credit card bought him a small island in the Carribean a few years ago. He has come out with a wallet I just adore. Check it out... it's pretty, chic and $395.00! In the other corner, we have a surprisingly similar wallet from Ashley's Big Secret for $32.00. Winner? Our wallet. Wallets that leave some money to carry in it are best in my book.

Next up, a math lesson... bangle bracelet style. I found these bangles for $525.00 at Saks for 5 bangles. That's $105 a piece. On the other hand, we have Bangle Bracelets a la Toni for $15.00 for 10. That's $1.50 a piece. Or... double the bracelets for 2.85%. Or half the bracelets for 70 times the price. Sheesh! Let's be sensible now! I don't need a genius to tell me that saving $510 is a wise choice.

And finally, I saw these black beads for $190.00 in InStyle. I do think that long black beads are an essential this year, especially with all the white and black that's on the runway for spring. But for such a simple staple, I prefer our long black beads for $14.00. That leaves me $176 to spend when I wear them out with the girls.

What's more attractive than a well dressed woman? A smart one. Turns out, you can be both!

For fabulous accessories, visit http://www.ashleysbigsecret.com/. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: