Monday, January 29, 2007

Bangles, Bangles, and more Bangles or here doggie, doggie



If I am known for one thing it is my gold bangle bracelets. I never take them off and wear 5 of them at all times. I always get compliments on them and they are an easy accessory that dresses up the most drab and comfortable outfit (even pajamas).

My nephew once commented that he always knew where I was in the house because he could hear my bracelets jangling like a dog with its tags attached to its collar! I suppose that was an indirect compliment!!!???

Gold or silver bangle bracelets are a classic accessory. You can wear one or ten and you can wear them with other bracelets.

For fabulous accessories, visit http://www.ashleysbigsecret.com/. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.
© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: