Monday, December 3, 2007

Let True Beauty Shine Through!

I am just LOVING this commercial! It's so important to teach young girls that they don't have to look like a supermodel. How long did it take you to realize that it was much more important to find a flattering look for you instead of beating yourself up about your hips/cellulite/skin/grey hair/breasts?

While I'm on my soapbox, kudos to Seventeen Magazine. I still read this mag every month to stay on top of trends, and have taken note that they now have style tips for fuller figured girls, something I would have loved (and really needed) when I read it as a teenager.

Accentuate your natural beauty!

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

No comments: