Monday, November 19, 2007

New Favorite: The Budget Babe

You know I love smart, money-savvy fashionistas. What could be more beautiful than a fashion-forward woman with a good head on her shoulders and enough money left in her wallet to put into her 401k?

So I just found theBudgetBabe.com, and am completely obsessed. She picks out affordable, fashionable stuff, finds deals, and keeps her readers up on the latest trends. LOVING HER!

The jacket above is from target's Erin Fetherston collection, and I am definitely going to go over and check it out. I've been looking for something like this for awhile, and heaven knows I'm not going to spend a small fortune on something that (let's face it) will be embarrassingly out of date in about a year.

Maybe I can wear it to Thanksgiving with the BF's family. I'd pair it with a big bracelet, like our Snake Charmer Bracelet ($24.00), the uber classy Toni's Choice Necklace Set ($23.00) and a Brown and Black Nicole Purse ($81.00) and call it a day.


















For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com.Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

1 comment:

The Budget Babe said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love the snake charmer bracelet, btw