Friday, November 2, 2007

Amy Winehouse Bouffant 'Do How-To

I have used this space recently to talk about how awesome Amy Winehouse is- her music is awesome and no matter whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit that her look has a style quotient not easily attained by the average person.

I saw some pics of a friend of mine recently taken at her brother's wedding- she had her hair (clearly) professionally styled, and it was in a sleek, modern mini-bouffant that looked gorgeous. She wore a purple vintage looking dress and classic accessories. It looked awesome! Here's some video that I was pretty happy to find because it goes through how to get this look. And I was doubly delighted at how easy it is.

If you try it, let me know how it goes. I need to track down some of that $1.99 fake hair before I do it- but I'll post pics here when I do.

Think about going all Amy Winehouse with this Skull and Crossbones Necklace for $12.00 or go all glam with these $22-35.



Shop Ashley's Big Secret now!

No comments: