Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ashley's Faves: Pretty, Pink Party Wear!



Pink Rhinestone Square Necklace



Pink Party Clutch

So with September and it's chilly weather rolling in, I'm in the mood to start going to parties again! And I mean parties! The summer is done, and so are barbecues; I'm ready for champagne, hors d'oeuvres and little black cocktail dresses! And believe me ladies, I'm in a totally glamorous mood! I love the idea of a simple LBD (little black dress), and these show-stopping pink accessories for a totally dramatic, divalicious look!

Pink Rhinestone Square Necklace: ON SALE! $6.00

Pink Party Clutch: $49.00

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com.Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: