Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ashley's Faves: Funky and Pink!


Retro Heart Earrings


Pink Bubblegum Beads


Sequin Fabulocity Purse


I was so happy to discover that my favorite pink beads, (my signature beads!), match our Retro Heart Earrings perfectly! Together, they are funky, fun, and totally hip! I am wearing them today with a simple, dark purple top and jeans. I am actually making up reasons to get out of the office so I can see people while I feel and look this fabulous! Of course, to top it all off, I couldn't resist adding the Sequin Fabulocity Purse for some added pizazze!

Retro Heart Earrings: $7.00

Pink Bubblegum Beads: $15.00

Sequin Fabulocity Purse: $45.00

Start shopping Ashley's Big Secret now!
For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.


© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: