Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ashley's Faves: Big and BOLD!


Big Honkin\' Bangle


Sequin Fabulocity Purse



I am LOVING the combination of these two bolder than bold items! Talk about attention-grabbers and compliment-getters! As you may know, I really like plain outfits (cheap, easy, no fuss) with bling-bling accessories (also cheap, easy, and no fuss), and I think I'm going to put this combo in my permanent collection. People are always telling me how fabulous I look- I dont tell them it takes me all of 5 minutes to get ready in the morning!

Big Honkin' Bangle: $24

Sequin Fabulocity Purse: $45

Start shopping Ashley's Big Secret now!

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: