Monday, July 16, 2007

Ashley's Faves: Pink and Gold



Pink Circle Shell Earrings



Pink Sparkle Beads

Ok, so my new favorite combo is Pink and Gold. They look positively delicious together! Ok, ok, so you know I love pink, and of course I do love gold- but together they look rich, classy and utterly fabulous!

The two items shown, Pink Circle Shell Earrings and Pink Sparkly Beads, are my faves because they combine both fabulous colors in one item. However, I have also been wearing monochrome gold accessories with pink blouses and jeans- I feel like a total rockstar!

Pink Circle Shell Earrings: $8.00

Pink Sparkly Beads: $21.00

Start shopping Ashley's Big Secret now!

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: