Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Introducing Ashley's Faves

It's no secret that every once in a while (like every day or so) I become completely obsessed with a new piece of jewelry. Sometimes it's a new piece in the collection, sometimes it's a particularly juicy sale item, and sometimes it's a little bauble I've just discovered looks great with a particular outfit.

Not wanting any of my fabulous fashion insights go to waste, I've decided to start making my revelations public in a forum that will be called, 'Ashley's Faves'. You can find them here, or in our store at AshleysBigSecret.com.

Without further ado...







Can you imagine anything more perfect for this summer than a chunky, bright, fabulous bangle bracelet? Not me! They are so totally 'in', are nearly guaranteed to get a bunch of compliments and are therefor deemed completely fabulous and worthy of Ashley's Faves.

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: