Sunday, April 22, 2007

Gold iPod Anyone?


For a whopping $600 bucks, you can own a gold plated cover for your iPod from Amosu. Looks pretty cool, huh?

Actually, I think it looks pretty classy so I won't make fun of it. But if I had $600 bucks just begging to be spent, here's what I'd spend it on:




$11.00









$12.00








$79.00








$18.00








$9.00





Then I'd take my left over $462 and pay rent. Now that's how a smart girl shops.

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!!! $600 for an Ipod case or a trunk load of Ashley's Big Secret jewelry. I know what I would choose.

What is the shipping charge on a truck load?

Keep it up, Carla

Ashley's Big Secret Blog said...

Whether it's a truck load or just 1 item, whether it's to Australia or just around the corner, standard shipping is always 5 bucks.

Happy shopping,

Ashley

A GROWN AZZED WOMAN said...

I actually bought Gold and Silver Ipod cases at the .99cent store.