Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am SO in Love!

I've been perfectly horrible about blogging lately, so I apologize. I've been tremendously busy- and in love! Well, not with some stupid boy! That would be far too girly for me! Oh no, I'm completely infatuated with fun new jewelry combinations for Spring. (See, you can make a girl strong, proud and self-reliant, but you can't make her give up her baubles!)


This one above is a combination that is nearing perfection, as far as I'm concerned. I've paired the Hammered Silver Cuff with a Hammered Silver Ring. They look awesome together and give off a sort of warrior-princess chic feel that I totally dig. I was so excited, I just had to take a pic so y'all could see!

I've also found a great way to spice up some of my more boring suits for business lunches: With a plane white shirt and brown slacks, I spice the whole thing up with a flower pin and gold jewelry... fabulous! With a powerful Gold Cuff on one hand and some Toni Bracelets on the other, I feel like a source to be reckoned with!

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.


© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: