Monday, February 19, 2007

Christina Ricci and other news

I just found this picture of Christina Ricci, who I just adore, wearing a stunning pair of black pearls. Do you think she spent more or less than $28.00? She always looks so gorgeous- I love a dramatic look!

So I decided to do something about my unfortuantely expanding rump and joined a Curves! Yay for me! One of the things that I really like about it- other than it only taking 30 minutes- is that there are NO BOYS ALLOWED! I think this is about the greatest thing ever. Girl, if I'm going to hop around sweating in spandex, you can bet I don't want any boys to see.

The owner of my Curves, Julie, is really great about giving away prizes to the ladies who lost the most weight, the most inches, or who have been really good about coming 3 times a week. I decided to help her out, and gave her some fun jewelry- she loved it! She even was able to get someone who was on the fence about joining to sign up by giving her a Kissaka Pearl Necklace as a welcome gift! We are so happy that our jewelry is helping women in so many different ways!

Happy Day!

For fabulous accessories, visit AshleysBigSecret.com. Please feel free to comment here, or give us a shout out at writeus@ashleysbigsecret.com.

© Copyright 2007. Ashley’s Big Secret, Inc.

No comments: