Friday, January 5, 2007

So busy!


I have been super busy lately getting orders out, working on the website, and looking for new products for the store that I have barely had time to blink!


We have received such wonderful support from our customers lately, which is exactly what makes this so much fun for us.


Judy from Austin wrote, "Your selection is fabulous and the prices are too (including your shipping rate which is VERY reasonable)!! I can't wait to get my order and share Ashley's Big Secret with all my friends~"


The picture is of Jo Anne, one of Mom's overnight guests- they decided to have a little party trying on jewelry, and they had such fun that Jo Anne even decided to take a few pieces home! She picked absolutely beautiful items- She looked gorgeous and glamorous in them!


I want to thank everyone who has given us love and support these last few weeks... thanks for making http://www.ashleysbigsecret.com/ not such a secret anymore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see new stuff- is there any new stuff on the way???

Anonymous said...

I totally know what it's like to be completely overwhelmed, too- but just stay at it, girl!