Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Starting Ashley's Big Secret, Inc.



I've finally convinced my mother to let me reveal our family secret... how to look like a million bucks on a budget! For years and years, the women in my family have smiled coyly whenever someone compliments them on how fabulous they look! Everyone always assumes that they've spent GOBS of money on their jewelry, clothes and accessories.

We are so excited to be revealing this secret! In November, Mom and I quit our office jobs and have been hard at work to bring you the products we've known about for years! We're confident you'll just love them! The quality is great, and the prices can't be beat! Check this blog often; we'll be writing about our secrets for looking great, our new products and what the Chief Secret Keepers are up to!

No comments: